Keep or sell?

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've got a rather nice dbr axis team titanium frame spare at the moment. It is too small for me, but I'm torn between selling it, or keeping it for when my kids are old enough to use it (could be a good 7 years).

By then of course, hover bikes may exist and the lure of a titanium v brake bike may not appeal to them.

What would you do?

Re:

I got mine a small Ti FAT for when she's older. She already appreciates what it is. I say keep it, you will always get you money back for a
quality bike like an Axis Ti when you come to sell. One of the great Ti frames of the 90s :cool:

Aren't we all supposed to be in hover cars by now!? If you sell it the money will just evaporate into nothingness, but the frame will stay a useful item for many years. I would keep it, they don't take up much room as frames anyway :)

Mark

Re:

Cheers for the replies. I think keeping it seems the best option for now at least. I guess over the next 7 years I can hone my polishing skills.

Re:

Just got my lad a 14" Clockwork and it will be a similar time before he can use it. Not sure I would hold on to a Ti frame though as it'll probably get wrecked in the long run.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3l3n7dme said:
Just got my lad a 14" Clockwork and it will be a similar time before he can use it. Not sure I would hold on to a Ti frame though as it'll probably get wrecked in the long run.

Not if you wrap it up in ziptied foam pipe insulation tubes, incased in a frame box :LOL:

Back