Titanium Kona project2 fork ?

newsboy":2wmd7za0 said:
i have more ti frames... so i need some more ti forks.

I prefer the lightspeed forks you have, if you ever want rid of them let me know ...well as long as they don't cost as much as ti P2's that is... or steel ones for that matter. :)

Caramba Kid":13bi1snt said:
ashok how long ago did you buy your last pair of Ti P2 & where did you find them?

march 2, 2007 on ebay.co.uk

The Ken":13bi1snt said:
newsboy":13bi1snt said:

I prefer the lightspeed forks you have, if you ever want rid of them let me know ...well as long as they don't cost as much as ti P2's that is... or steel ones for that matter. :)

let me know what you can pay... ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
newsboy":8sw0gg13 said:
Caramba Kid":8sw0gg13 said:
ashok how long ago did you buy your last pair of Ti P2 & where did you find them?

march 2, 2007 on ebay.co.uk

The Ken":8sw0gg13 said:
newsboy":8sw0gg13 said:

let me know what you can pay... ;)

Unfortunatly I only have a £60 budget and with the GBP£ in the toilet just now I don't think I'll get a steerer for that much. :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi all,
I have an old Kona Hei Hei that I am selling on Ebay. I was directed to this thread and thought there might be people out there that are interested. I don't know the procedures for this thread, so I do not want to paste in my Ebay auction if that is not the way things are done here. Please let me know if that is allowed and if there is interest I would be happy to share.

Best,
Will

Back