Going to regret this!

Gaddmeister

Retrobike Rider
Just changed my next door neibours chain & cassette. What a faf lining up the rear wheel with the disc. Not like V's or Canti's. Just saying....

A rim brake is just a giant disc brake anyway so dont get to excited as you start frothing at the mouth expelling the 'virtues' of discs and their nasty fluids and toxic compounds.

Re:

Another disc newbie activating the brake lever with disc removed, probably without even realizing it, then wondering why the disc won't go back in later hahah

legrandefromage":vy8sx4dq said:
A rim brake is just a giant disc brake anyway so dont get to excited as you start frothing at the mouth expelling the 'virtues' of discs and their nasty fluids and toxic compounds.

There speaketh a man of reason.

The only thing worse is being bullied into overhauling an in laws 'mummy bike' left outside in the rain for 7 yrs and fitting a cheap child seat :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I maintain the elves' next door tiny bicycles. They bring me apples from their tree in their mini wheelbarrow to say thank you. This makes me happy.

In the past I've done a few in the street. From so to really quite nice actually. All good for neighbourlyness.

The History Man":2q0ukh58 said:
I maintain the elves' next door tiny bicycles. They bring me apples from their tree in their mini wheelbarrow to say thank you. This makes me happy.

In the past I've done a few in the street. From so to really quite nice actually. All good for neighbourlyness.
And this is how the world should be!

Latest posts

Back