Any video of someone taking massive air on a retro pre 97 ?

Re:

Bring a camera to Mayhem and I will see what I can do :cool:

Just before my first trip in an Air Ambulance :facepalm:

Re: Re:

widowmaker":2ipwbq15 said:
Bring a camera to Mayhem and I will see what I can do :cool:

Just before my first trip in an Air Ambulance :facepalm:

Buggr, id forgotten about the bomb hole ;)

Lovin that Yo air :cool: I/we used to do that on the Heath and Epping Forest. Jees its crap getting old. If i take a foot of air these days, i feel like ive been punched in the guts by Klitschko :facepalm:

T'boo Ted":ynwytcxr said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqpz9APFhsY&t=119s[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnS8VvsX_Oo[/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

12373420_458408314345978_8552915003804050758_n_zpskvak17uv.jpg

Amazing, its easy to forget how well the old bikes handled. Not much different to today really, except the obvious better modern brakes and more sus travel.

Me on my Raleigh Chipper. :D
Flight of 7 concrete stairs. That was massive air aged 8.

It wasn't a good landing. :cry:

I used o think and feel like I was riding like the guy on the yo...but in reality I was probably 3mm off the ground and the drop/gradient was more like...flat...

T'boo Ted":21dev8pe said:
I used o think and feel like I was riding like the guy on the yo...but in reality I was probably 3mm off the ground and the drop/gradient was more like...flat...

:LOL: There was a big drop off 6ft or so on the Heath on the way upto the carp pond with the big arch. Every tue and thurs in summer dry conds wed hit that at full speed in our pack. The resounding clunk, chain slap and grunt was always fun but the bikes took it all in their stride. As for sandy heath....well thats another story. Imagine what fun we'd have had with the facilities they have now ? Im well jel tbh. Id freakin love to be taking massive air like the yoof of today but when you are as heavy as me gravity plays cruel tricks :oops:

Back