First Merlin Titanium Logo

BOBaGINETTE

Retro Newbie
Hi everybody, my first post on this forum :)

I'm looking for the exact font use for the logo or the complete vector logo of the early 1990 (see picture) Merlin Titanium logo

I need the exact one on the picture

Thanks you

Attachments

• merlin2.gif
    merlin2.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,076
Re:

As usual, some letters could be modified, like the M sticked to E…
Adobe Illustrator will be your friend :D

Re:

Thanks for the advice :)

Illustrator is already my best friend (i'm a graphist) but the Times New Roman don't fit perfectly. The eye of the A and the angle aren't the same ...

I try a lot of font but can't find the perfect match ... if someone have it already in vector that would be much appreciate

Thanks

p.s. 24pouces - En passant, je viens de voir que tu es de la France, alors je peux te parler français ?

i was making reproduction artwork of the logo. but i can't recall how far i got to be honest. :oops:

i believe i have the font, so i know the font name, but not off hand. i can look at my files later today when i'm at home.

even with the correct font, you'll need to make slight adjustment as they merged the M and the E. also sometimes font might be based on an off the shelf font, but the company may have had a designer make slight modifications so it's unique to them.

Re: Re:

BOBaGINETTE":35u9jfz8 said:
p.s. 24pouces - En passant, je viens de voir que tu es de la France, alors je peux te parler français ?
En MP oui mais sur le forum, il vaut mieux discuter en Anglais pour les autres membres
On PM you can but on forum thread, english is better for all international retrobikers :)

For the type, try some web site like "https://www.whatfontis.com/"

I think the arm of the R looks interesting. It's not a Times New Roman R, but I couldn't tell you what it is however.

font is berthold concorde:

Concorde.gif

Back