BotM April 2017 nominations

Re:

Marinovative Decelerators :cool:

They work and modulate better with a bit longer loop. I got
That info from Ben Capron and used it on mine. When you get ten dialed in they are really powerful.

Now what shall I enter ... hmmm.

Re: Re:

Thanks for the heads up. These two were made after the original loop and I can´t the the pads longer in because then the rods will hit the tyre when I brake. Ill get a couple of new one´s made then. Thanks for the tip. :)

jimi911":3h532kay said:

That info from Ben Capron and used it on mine. When you get ten dialed in they are really powerful.

Re:

Jim's "88" Ritchey which is all killer makes me want to post. Smithjss70's 1988 Yeti FRO team spec build.

T3KZgj.jpg

Tjx8Pq.jpg

Build thread: Finally found NOS tires Farmer Johns Cs, custom FTW stem with noodle, finned SM brakers and XT QRs. Put a fork in it...
instagram: jssmith70 #alotofwork #yeti

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=355231&hilit=fro

OMG what a month this is turning into

The pic of the Kent is pure art work, and the Yeti is sub zero as well...
And then there's the Roberts !

Thanks to all who entered this month. Some great bikes and fantastic photos. I'll do my best to get the poll, and next month's comp, up and running tomorrow

raidan73":mwn1tu19 said:
Thanks to all who entered this month. Some great bikes and fantastic photos. I'll do my best to get the poll, and next month's comp, up and running tomorrow

Please make it another two votes month !

Mind you I could do with double that....

Re: Re:

jimi911":369eu5n4 said:

thats right, same as ird brakes....

Back