Possible help with bike collection in Darlington...

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Looking at this bike....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262933931701? ... EBIDX%3AIT

But I live in Chandlers Ford down South! I messaged the seller about posting but he is not willing to do so. So I would potentially need some help with the pick up and posting of it! All expenses covered of course, just your time!

This is a contender for riding at this years final Mountain Mayhem with the Retrobike crowd...so help a Wookiee in need!

Thanks

Doug

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I'm an hour away northbound, I've a few spare bike boxes :idea: ,only issue is you'd have to ask the seller if he would/could deliver up to me and I could send it on to you,, would have flew down in the car but its currently in for servicing :facepalm: if I can help let me know..

Ian

Re: Re:

Mr Universe":f3strwjn said:
I'm an hour away northbound, I've a few spare bike boxes :idea: ,only issue is you'd have to ask the seller if he would/could deliver up to me and I could send it on to you,, would have flew down in the car but its currently in for servicing :facepalm: if I can help let me know..

Ian

Thanks for the offer I'll see what he says...!

Latest posts

Back