90s dave hinde built dragon frameset

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
if you have any dave hinde built dragon frames,how rare are they?what years were they made? and how are the serial or frame numbers located on the frames?ive heard these are quite scarce and uncommon. photos would be greatly appreciated

Re:

Ah nice one, I was watching and had my last bid ready and waiting but at the last 10 seconds thought I would let someone else have the chance of owning one as I already have one.

Glad one of us got it :D
There is quite a story to how I got mine. It seems hinde out sourced some of the frames as mine was definitly built at Brian rourkes as my frame number is in there books but strangely was built for a guy name Matt Miller who strangely was from northwich

So why would someone's hinde be built elsewhere. We're they in demand and they put some of them out or were they all built by rourkes.

Another thing that differs mine from yours, is mine is Reynolds not colombus tubing. Mine was at last years iconno and will probably be there this year aswell. Anyway hope you enjoy it and congrats on your purchase

Back