BotM April 2017 nominations

Re:

Afternoon all, in the spirit of taking part I thought I might throw my recently refirbed Brodie into the mix. I acquired this from Seb Rodgers BITD and continue to relish it 24 years on. I'm glad I took the pics, as I doubt it will ever look as good again - trail patina here we come!

Here's a link to its build record and spec http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=360546

Peace and Love, H.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 6,713
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 6,713
Re:

Low ball..........

cherrybomb's 1992 Diamond Back Response

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=361927

Re:

I think the only reason that Brodie's been entered is to show the garden off.

al. ;)

Re:

I can assure you it's best seen through a long lens or camera phone. That said, just several feet to the right where Mrs. H's smalls on the washing line and I can assure you that neither a panoramic shot or fish-eye lens would have been appropriate. IMHO a better contextual backdrop for my builds would be a rusty scrapyard! Peace and love, H.

Re: Re:

H":3umdrw6k said:
I can assure you it's best seen through a long lens or camera phone. That said, just several feet to the right where Mrs. H's smalls on the washing line and I can assure you that neither a panoramic shot or fish-eye lens would have been appropriate. IMHO a better contextual backdrop for my builds would be a rusty scrapyard! Peace and love, H.

My Mr's smalls would cast far too big a shadow across our garden to get a good shot.

I am still trying to get a bike up this month, so Mod's I've turned it around and no more hijacking the thread... honest.

al.

ps your Brodie is stunning.

Re:

....mine are currently being used as a wind brake.

I agree, back to the bikes and glad you like the Brodie.

Peace and love, H.

Re: Re:

al":2wxxqswo said:
I think the only reason that Brodie's been entered is to show the garden off.

al. ;)

Lawns a bit of a mess paving slabs all uneven & uncared for, as well as un-swept.......

Back