Juli Furtado's Yeti C-26 in The Pro's Closet's Museum

Re:

That's one massive WOW factor bike you have there and you must be pretty happy with the outcome.

I've always thought maybe you guy's should do some informal type ride review's on these gem's you have as it'll give some sort of realness to the bike maybe.Then maybe tag the pro rider's interview onto the back of it to get some nostalgia back.

One Massive find :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here is a photo of the car that was used in the trade:
IMG_7081.jpg

Thank you very much for your pic. It sets the perspective. :D

I am thinking what I would rather have. The chevy or the C-26.
Both out of reach thou :LOL:

Thias":3c7mlpy8 said:
Thank you very much for your pic. It sets the perspective. :D

I am thinking what I would rather have. The chevy or the C-26.
Both out of reach thou :LOL:

You have some nice bikes Thias, and whilst Nick at the Pros Closet won't be phoning you up anytime soon, its just as well as you'll be out riding....
Mind you if you had Juli's C26 you'd be bored and stuck in your basement looking at a wall hanger and probably glad of someone calling you up.......even if it was a wrong number.

Your right about me beeing more the rider type of collector.
So Julis bike is where it has to be. In a museum where many people can look at and appreciate it.

The chevy on the other end - I'd really like to drive one of those. But I decide not to. I rather spend my money on other things that (hopefully) will enable me to stop working in a few years. Like flats, houses and other boring stuff like that... And drive my 18 y.o. Renault Espace (modified for liquid gas instead of petrol) because its so damn cheap. :LOL:

And maybe - who knows? - I'll buy chevy, then :D

Re:

WOW !!! :cool:
And congratulations !

Would you change the manitou bumpers ? They seem dead

Re: Re:

24pouces":1lr7k5wb said:
WOW !!! :cool:
And congratulations !

Would you change the manitou bumpers ? They seem dead

Keeping the bike in tact with all the parts that were part of the world championship journey. Even if the bumpers are blown, this is how the bike was raced and how it will sit. This is not a rider so no we will not be doing any work on the bike.

Back