That moment when.........

Re:

How about that moment when ... you're an Indonesian farmer who happens to get bush-wacked by a 20' python snake, which snake then wraps itself around you before you can escape ... and in that moment when you know you'll never break free it's grasp, but before it's choked the last breath out of you and broken every bone in your body (all the easier to swallow and digest whole) ...

What the f___ must be going through a person's mind (note: true story, as they just cut a farmer that had gone missing while in his field, out of a 20 long python's belly)?

What a way to go. :facepalm:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":1rowvkb4 said:
Thanks all. I think.

I shall take some time out to contemplate my navel and decide whether perhaps this is a sign. A sign I should buy a motorbike instead. Or a kite. Or a cocker spaniel.

Or a 29er.

Pop round for a borrow if you want. Steel. It's the one on the left. I've got some steps.

653cf422bf8fa1fb7f8e5cebbdeca92a_zpse4384239.jpg

The History Man":2gayo92f said:

Thats like an optical illusion, the bike on the right looks like its in the distance until you notice the front wheel :)

LikeClockwork":17qt4x3o said:
No, some I picked up at a cycle jumble in a job lot......EA70's, my dream bar :roll: :LOL:

Dream higher , ec90s. :xmas-big-grin:

Back