Spoke lengths

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I could really use some help deciphering the numerous spoke calculators that grace the interweb because frankly i'm baffled :oops:

I am thinking of relacing a pair of wheels consisting of M737 hubs and Mavic M230 sbp rims (32 hole)

Has anyone rebuilt this set up or have any knowledge of what length spokes and nipples i need to buy?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If you are building 3 cross then 267mm for front

265 drive and 266/7 for non drive

Don't think that rim is that deep so 12mm nipples would probably do

PopsTrippin":1u1atp3y said:
I could really use some help deciphering the numerous spoke calculators that grace the interweb because frankly i'm baffled :oops:

I am thinking of relacing a pair of wheels consisting of M737 hubs and Mavic M230 sbp rims (32 hole)

Has anyone rebuilt this set up or have any knowledge of what length spokes and nipples i need to buy?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re:

Thanks for that Ant ;)

Would it make any difference if i was to use 14mm nipples instead? The thing is i am going to use coloured nipples and think a couple of milimetres more of colour might look better. :cool:

Re: Re:

Nah will be fine mate..what's 2mm between friends :D

PopsTrippin":2w0k431k said:
Thanks for that Ant ;)

Would it make any difference if i was to use 14mm nipples instead? The thing is i am going to use coloured nipples and think a couple of milimetres more of colour might look better. :cool:

Back