Help with naming and dating this decal-less Kona frame?

Re:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chaps, am I right in thinking the frame number dating it to '92, and the 1" headtube, point to either a Hahanna or Fire Mountain and not a lot else.....??

You can get a square taper bb that a screws into itself for frames that have stripped threads. Think we have a 68 x113 and a 68x 119 at the shop

Re:

Yes, I've used FAG ones in the past, but I don't really want to get involved with that if I can help it. Might have a thread cutting/clearing tool somewhere, it might be salvageable.

It's just I've 1 1/8" ahead forks to go on the next build and with an inch headtube on this, it's not what I was after really. I might just stick it to one side for now and do a BMX type build on it sometime.

Re:

Thanks, but going to hold off on anything for this for now, it may even have to go back as the eBay seller has acknowledged the issue with the BB. More interested really in narrowing down what model it is for now....

Re:

F212....
Would read 1992 December to me.
So a 1993.
And if one inch headset? Are you sure?

Of so then bargain basement Hahanna/Fire mountain frame (same frame take you pick)

Re:

Have you got a picture of the threads, i may no somebody who could do with the frame... And how long is the headtube... And...

Back