Ti Skewers

I love it!

Doesn't need any cleaning pal.
I'll sort some pics. It's kinda filled a hole after getting rid off-
Kona Explosif (green & yellow flecks)
Marin Team Ti
Cannondale SM......
Original Pace RC30's

2 Firebird Freestylers (1 polished chrome, the other white).
Oh to go back 25 yrs!!!!

Re: Re:

JohnMarin_77":l39uh51g said:
We all wish we could do that. Oh to be as fit as I was then but to have my current buying power !

The additional probelm is that I may think I have more buying power, but if I was to say I was going to spend £500 on a 30 year-old bike my wife would go ballistic and tell me we need a new washing machine.

Re:

Here's my strat.

Occasionally check joint account. Wait until wife makes reasonably large purchase on shoes or coat. Gently point out it wasn't agreed but hey you love her and what ever makes her happy is in your interests too. Encourage 2nd purchase.

Buy bike on qt. then BAM reveal next day. Hope afterglow of niceness gets you through. Pay off on credit card slowly.

Re: Re:

JohnMarin_77":26q7sahh said:
Here's my strat.

Occasionally check joint account. Wait until wife makes reasonably large purchase on shoes or coat. Gently point out it wasn't agreed but hey you love her and what ever makes her happy is in your interests too. Encourage 2nd purchase.

Buy bike on qt. then BAM reveal next day. Hope afterglow of niceness gets you through. Pay off on credit card slowly.

you haven't pulled the trigger on that Coyote in Brum have you ?

No. Looks like Bobo beat me to it! I was all fired up as eBay sent me a second chance to bid, moved some cash around so the wife wouldn't see it and boom it was withdrawn. Check on here and see this thread.

Probably all for the best, need to stop buying bits and build up the projects. Just finished my first Ozone so will put up some pics of that shortly.

Latest posts

Back