Not bad for a 'guuuuuuurl'........

Re:

Hey - wait a minute ... isn't this the very same Kaz who was quitting the retro-bike scene cold turkey because of a loss of passion for retro bikes, not that long ago ... ?

Glad to see that your funk was merely a short term thing, and keep those fantabulous builds coming !!

Re:

k-rod":1n2q58up said:
Hey - wait a minute ... isn't this the very same Kaz who was quitting the retro-bike scene cold turkey because of a loss of passion for retro bikes, not that long ago ... ?

Glad to see that your funk was merely a short term thing, and keep those fantabulous builds coming !!

:LOL: The very same. It came back.... :LOL:

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely comments, didn't think it was anything THAT special but starting to think now I may have actually got this whole bike building thing together. It's even subtle and colour coordinated, which was entirely accidental but I'm going to say was done on purpose, obviously.

I've realised that I couldn't be long without tinkering with something, it's the building part that I love and enjoy the most, so I now need to try and get back in to the whole 'riding' bit too.

legrandefromage":9cd14vjd said:
Red cable outer would have given it...

...red cable outer.

Okay mate i get your point as will Kaz but as mentioned earlier on the bike was built up with parts out of the spares box and what Kaz was given so all considered Kaz has made a cracking job of it .

@ Kaz ,

I don't think the colour coordination was accidental just down to available parts and you feeling more settled in the building zone so any way i'm just glad to see you building bikes again :cool: ..

Muddy paw":tjfy9ddg said:
legrandefromage":tjfy9ddg said:
Red cable outer would have given it...

...red cable outer.

Okay mate i get your point as will Kaz but as mentioned earlier on the bike was built up with parts out of the spares box and what Kaz was given so all considered Kaz has made a cracking job of it .

easy tiger, its better than most 'proper' builds, just red cable outer would have, well, given it red cable outer

Re:

Red cable outer will completely ruin it. :p

Schmidt's first law of component colour states that:

"All components should be black or silver, saddles, grips, bar tape and cables should be black. Any other colours make your bicycle look like it was assembled by a 12 year old."

Re: Re:

xerxes":hzx42k8n said:
"All components should be black or silver, saddles, grips, bar tape and cables should be black. Any other colours make your bicycle look like it was assembled by a 12 year old."

That is my mental age.

Re: Re:

legrandefromage":3k5iikjd said:
xerxes":3k5iikjd said:

That is my mental age.

I thought as much :LOL: ..

Back