Help to identify this barn find.

Lhatch4

Fat Chance Fan
The owner believes this to be from approximately 1995. It's obviously a GT. I see yellow paint showing through the spray paint. It makes me think Team Livery but that is probably optimistic. I think it has a quadra fork with a quil stem as well. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_006111.jpg
    IMG_006111.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 475
Re:

Hm, don't want to spoil the party but that is a very low end bike. I wouldn't put any time and effort in it.

Re:

Possibly a palomar? Got a yellow one in my garden. Nothing amazing but it was my mates old bike so will fix it one day and its a well built bike just not very high spec.

I did some looking around and I believe it is a GT Saddleback and that is a RST shock. Probably a 2000 model year. Even in great shape I don't think it would be worth more than $100. I will pass on this bike. I've enjoyed restoring my 95 Zaskar LE but since it deserves to be all original I haven't really put any creativity into it. I think I want an avalanche or similar that I can build up the way I want. Or perhaps a Specialized M2. We will see what turns up on Craigslist. I found a fat chance wicked lite that I would build but it's a little out of reach.

Latest posts

Back