canti brake levers for small hands?

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can anyone recommend any brake levers for cantis that are suitable for small hands?

Or any V brake levers that have adjustable cable pull and can also be used with cantis?

Thanks

Re:

I use these for my 7yr old. Seem really close to tge bar and she loves them. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• IMG_1584.JPG
    IMG_1584.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 594
Avid Speed Dials are right for cantis (best the low-rofile ones) with the adjusters turned right in so the cable is closest to the bars.

Yes, he'll be 10 this year. The bike is on it's way, and has a U-brake rear and canti front. Not sure what levers (will know when I get hold of the bike), but they're STI and we'll be swapping things out to a 1x with gripshift.

That means I either need some levers for cantis (only levers, not STI type), or some levers with adjustable pull so that I can use one with the U on the rear and the other with a V on the front.

V levers are generally smaller and can be set closer to the bars than canti levers, so would prefer those if possible, but they must have adjustable cable pull so that the rear U brake works half decently...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back