Room for one more beast now with a few pics

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
Hi folks
I have been on tender pins all last week hoping my latest addition didn't find its way on to the market place watch
Had no sleep since last Tuesday praying it didn't appear.
Guess all your radars were down including the Mounties on here who is local to me

So what have I got I here you ask
Cannondale m800 beast of the East 1992 in red!! It does have battle scars but is all orig except wheels but I also picked up a pair of rm20s for it also on Saturday. So after a 95 mile round trip it's back at home.
Don't know if the pedals are orig or not, tioga surefoots with a little flip up oiling point on the centre spindle!! What a genius idea!

Anyway it's having the full treatment before arriving at icono this year

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/richy ... t=3&page=1

Re:

as its now stripped the only pics you could see of it are on gumtree. if you go on, bikes on gumtree in staffordshire it was on pg 4 last night. its the only one on there and it was in tamworth if you want some proof :p

Re:

hi remko the dale is 16" think they did a 14" as well.its now stripped from my previous post with all the little bits in two little boxes.
not dragging my heels with this one but dont know if i should keep it red or go for something like a lime green with deep reddish purple decals :shock: :shock: or could i get arrested for that :LOL: :LOL: forgot to mention it still has the pepperoni forks

Re:

I'm totally into original bikes so I'd keep the original colour. I understand if you're doing a custom paintjob though.

Re:

Update on the m800
Already made a start on rubbing it down and have been in touch with Gil about dacals. Also been to local custom paint shop to get the best match possible! Going to give the new wheels a polish later to see how good they can be. The last pair I had were rm17s to go on my rourke and they polished up a treat so should have no worries with these.
The only part that will have to be replaced is the bar stem and will need a new nicer head set. So it's all go at the moment :p

Back