Let's see some Dekerfs..

Re:

the same Team SL from page 1 but now in my custody not ededwards! :D

Attachments

• dekerfteamsl2.jpg
    dekerfteamsl2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,139
Re:

Not mine, belongs to my neighbour, but I get to take it outside every now and then. I hope he will give me the chance to save it one day. Strange mix of mediocre quality parts, stuck seatpost, syncros seatpost bolts also stuck and creaking headset :cry:
I think it is 1997 or 1998, frame number is 1033 753 tubing. Frame is promissing but needs love and a better fork....

Re: dekerf 1994 Ritchey Logic tubing, XT/XTR build Mag 21 matchi

This bike was originally acquired in 2015, from the original owner's father for $50!!
One of those crazy finds

Attachments

• dekerf.jpg
    dekerf.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Re:

A bad picture of my most recent Dekerf, frame no 240 something so it's an old one. It's a "thrown together" build so far but I've got plans. As it's already had a genuine Dekerf disc mount job and a few repaints, I'm not going to be too precious about getting my local frame builder, Lee Cooper to remove the braze-ons, derailleur mount and somehow incorporate some slotted drop-outs.

Attachments

• IMG_1124.JPG
    IMG_1124.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 912
Re: Re:

sandydoull":htfusqxt said:
I recently did a drivetrain conversion to 1x11 on my '97 generation and am so happy with the results no more chain falling off when shifting into granny ring:) The frame could do with a respray :roll:

I think I have rockshox painted in this colour with his logo. PM me if you would like them

Re:

Here is my '96 Dekerf Generation that I picked up off of Rockimtn a few years ago that I still need to build up. I misplaced the original decals for it at some point and finally got around to getting it repainted by Chris Dekerf earlier this year.

Attachments

• IMG_8432.jpg
    IMG_8432.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_8433.jpg
    IMG_8433.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_8434.jpg
    IMG_8434.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_8435.jpg
    IMG_8435.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 755
Please help me guys... My bike is stolen today in Newcastle....

It is this bike:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=95366&hilit=+implant

It was stolen today from the roof of my car in Newcastle today. I was going to do the Cairngorms loop but had to fly back because my mother's cancer has gone bad. Had to pay close to €800 for a ticket back home and now they stela my back and my brand new car.....

Please help me look for it. It is a unique bike and Chris had some special requests from me added to the frame.

Thanks...

Back