Really annoying ads

Maybe some of us didn't see the thread about this way back when. I'd bet was in general off topic, I didn't see it. I'll just have to get an additional blocker then I guess.

Re:

It only seems to affect PMs for me. The add on the right is so big it covers the text of the message. I occasionally get pictures not scaling in threads too, so they obscure everything else.

Not had any issue with adds in posts on the forum- but that was probably the kiss of death!

Oh and I joined in 2007, so does that mean I should have the option to change board options- cos I don't

Using Safari on a MacBook Pro (most of the time), but also login via a PC using Edge and that's the same. :?

ishaw":1y95pld2 said:
Maybe some of us didn't see the thread about this way back when. I'd bet was in general off topic, I didn't see it. I'll just have to get an additional blocker then I guess.

That might be it.

I don't have the option to change board styles...but, i don't have a problem with ads, they appear in a panel on the right side and don't do much of anything bad...

Back