Ringle 0 , Paper Weight 1 Nsfw

Can't wait to build up my nuke proof hubs now. Billet aluminium flanges glued to carbon, match made in heaven surely.

ishaw":4xyrvep7 said:
Can't wait to build up my nuke proof hubs now. Billet aluminium flanges glued to carbon, match made in heaven surely.

Well they always look great imho but i'm still to be convinced that using old bonded parts is a good idea :facepalm: ..

Minifreak":4xyrvep7 said:
Star12":4xyrvep7 said:
Exactly the same has just happened to me. Right across two spokes on my new Ringle SuperBubba front hub. I happened to be standing a few feet away from the bike, which was just leaning against the wall having not been ridden for over a week, and there was a sudden loud crack which actually made be jump. :shock:

Remind me again why we have this addiction to paying high prices for 20-odd year old parts....?.....

Jolly frustrating.... :cry:

Star12

Sad news buddy :evil:

Yep!! certainly is very depressing indeed when that happens and we pay high prices for old rare parts because we appreciate their beauty and have no common sense :facepalm: :LOL: ,,

Muddy paw":12f7l47y said:
ishaw":12f7l47y said:
Well they always look great imho but i'm still to be convinced that using old bonded parts is a good idea :facepalm: ..
Well I had a lovely Giant Cadex CFM3 that was still going strong when I sold it a few years ago (and regret it). It was a lovely frame, rode really well and was nice and light and strong too, certainly stood the test of time up to that point.
IMG_2892.jpg

ishaw":2u5fh29g said:
Well I had a lovely Giant Cadex CFM3 that was still going strong when I sold it a few years ago (and regret it). It was a lovely frame, rode really well and was nice and light and strong too, certainly stood the test of time up to that point.
IMG_2892.jpg

That's very reassuring indeed mate and a cracking looking bike too so i may just venture into the world of bonded second hand bikes the next time i'm in the market for buying a bike ;) ..

Ringle? Bloody overseas rubbish....oh hold on a minute........ :(

Attachments

• IMG_20170128_102652548-1040x585.jpg
    IMG_20170128_102652548-1040x585.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 187
Back