Show us your...commute.

My Cuckoo trail commute

Cuckoo trail commute from Horam ,East Sussex

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450134426596.jpg
    FB_IMG_1450134426596.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 736
Re:

Today's morning sunrise commute through the frost and fog, crossing the local parks and trails and keeping off the roads as much as possible.

Attachments

• oakwood park 23JAN17.jpg
    oakwood park 23JAN17.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 506
muddypete":224uo164 said:
Great idea for a thread, well done
Thanks. :)
Don't worry I'm not stalking you, I'm from Leighton :facepalm: :LOL:
Small world! :) There's a surprisingly large amount of decent trails around the concrete jungle of Milton Keynes. You just have to know where to look (usually for the sign that says 'footpath' :D).

Your right.There's a fantastic amount and love riding to Woburn from Brickhill woods or go the other way and ride to Totternhoe Knolls-Dunstable Downs-Ashridge then back again :cool:

Re:

Midway 'tween Enfield and Wombledon at Smithfield Market...

Attachments

• midway point smithfield.jpg
    midway point smithfield.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 482
Re:

This winter has been the exact opposite of last year. More mild, which is nice, but the trails are clay and slick. No riding or commuting yet. Last year was cold but no snow and everything was frozen ... I was riding to work in January.

Anyway ... I miss the sunny commutes. Last KM one handed with coffee in hand :)

Re: Re:

jimi911":39fu1l5u said:
This winter has been the exact opposite of last year. More mild, which is nice, but the trails are clay and slick. No riding or commuting yet. Last year was cold but no snow and everything was frozen ... I was riding to work in January.

Nice to see a Brodie to go there too :cool:

Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":2jw6tond said:
jimi911":2jw6tond said:

Nice to see a Brodie to go there too :cool:

Hahaha ... the Timmies by my work sees more than is fair share of vintage MTBs. The Brodie was my commuter for most of last year. I've been waiting to ride the Grove to work, but thus far no dice (or will to ride it in the salt :? )

Re:

Aye, salt's a real killer on nice old bikes – best keeping 'em safe until conditions are better. Don't really get proper snowy conditions/winter over here anymore – it would be a blast to take the bike out with some spikes on. It's good to see people riding them out for everyday use though.

Latest posts

Back