PotM : 'Night' - November 2015

Re:

^^^ and thats the crying shame

it seems like those with the admin rights have exited stage right and left you guys to get on with it
without access to the tools

Rides and meets coordination is a Joke

Home Page is 18 months out of date

and as you point out were left with PotM from Nov 15 at the top of the shop

Or the one some made the effort for that just went all tumbleweed...........

Give me the rights an I'll run it with poll etc? My OCD is perfect for this sort of thing.

Hey I'm not criticizing Fluffy

The pole gets lost without a sticky and then its overlooked...he just needs the tools

The last time i entered nobody could be bothered to run the poll. I appreciate people have lives etc but when I see the same people having plenty of time to post on other threads etc.......

Not aimed at fluffy in particular but if you take on the organizing roll for a section on here it has requirements to make it successful as in RBoTM BoTM etc. Or pass it on. Those have changed hands as do area organizers.

blah blah blah

Re:

I pop the PotM up for fun and have never said there would be a poll. I just started a year or so ago after there was no PotM for a long time.

If there are enough pictures then it me be worth running a poll, the last one didn't get enough to bother with. But some nice pictures were posted and people did comment.

A poll is just a bonus bit of fun if it happens.

I'm not a moderator just a member.

Re:

I went for a wander the other night when it was really foggy. I only had my phone with me, which doesn't have a very good camera and the pictures don't really convey how eerie the effect of the floodlights at the playing field were as the light just bounced around in the thick mist, but here we go:

NightPic1.jpg

NightPic2.jpg

Back