Kirk Revolution Spare Parts

simonhaydn

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
I have a selection of Kirk Revolution spare parts available now, including the elusive mech hangers and rear droputs - there is also a new FAQ section on buying advice and decals too. Contact me via my webpage for prices/further info on the link at the bottom:

P1020050.jpg

P1020062a.gif
P1020066a.gif
P1020073a.gif
P1020074a.gif
P1020078a.gif
P1020083a.gif

The parts with the 'Kirk Precision - ???' next to it are the endlless bands for the front mechs, they will have stacks of em as they were std when they ordered the front mech from the shimano supplier but they simply were'nt needed.

P1020070.jpg

RBG

I think you will possibly find this should be in the for sale section and all parts should have a price or the advert gets locked

Thanks,
I was hoping someone would help me identify those parts (I'll remove them from the page).

Fair point about whether this should be here or in the For Sale section, I'd be happy for it to be moved, but it's more to let people know that some hard to find parts have been found. Most come direct and reverse links are on my webpage for Retrobike.

Re:

Only last week was someone after the mech hanger, i forget who but he/she posted in the ->1997 bikes section

Back