World Championhips won by GT Zaskar?

Not absolute proof as he's not standing on top step of podium BUT it's a zaskar, and the forks would point towards 94, saw this photo on Instagram few days ago.

alright... from what I can tell(not saying this is correct, just from what I can find)...
1992 Vouilloz didn't ride for GT, rode an S-bike... but there wasn't a wold cup anyway
1993 rode for GT but only did 1 world cup, Cap d'Ail, which he won, there were 2 guys sponsored by GT in the event, Vouilloz and Migliorini, one of them was on an RTS at least...you'd assume both...but don't know who was on it.
1994 only did the euro rounds Cap d'Ail (3rd), Hindelang (5th) and Kaprun (2nd -> zaskar). he also seemed to only o full world cups, no junior sup, juniour only at world champs.

so if someone can find a pic of him riding a zaskar at 93 cap d'ail then thats the only time he could have won on one

T'boo Ted":33olw7tt said:
nope he got second, you can see it on youtube

ANd don't get me wrong, i'l be more than happy if someone can find actual proof he did, i'll be delighted, I just don't think it happened.

Re:

"Given that for 10 years as a junior and a Senior Nico won almost everything then it's not difficult to imagine him winning one on a Zaskar. likely to have been as a junior rather than a senior and likely to have been a wet smooth race rather than a rock fest like Cap D'Ail"

As far as I can recall, Nico raced the Cap D'Ail World Cup round on a Zaskar in 1993. Whether he won on this or switched to RTS, I'm not 100% - but I'm fairly sure he took the win on the hardtail.

Back