Coolwall September 2016 - Scott

Scott - Cool or Uncool

• Cool

Votes: 60 75.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters
Re:

Scotts are uncool. The reason being my is my brother-in-law has one, and thinks his bike is ace. My b-i-l is the biggest (insert derogatory term of choice here) I have ever had the misfortune to have met.
Guilty by association I'm afraid.
(Apologies to all the nice people who have a Scott)

Re:

In my humble opinion..This Columbus Max OR tubed Scott is still one of the nicest riding hardtails I own.

Cool.. Hell yea ! :D

Re: Re:

Mr Universe":34ctvod7 said:
In my humble opinion..This Columbus Max OR tubed Scott is still one of the nicest riding hardtails I own.

Can't argue with that, Ian! :cool:

Re:

FluffyChicken
Nice riding doesn't make it Cool.

Totally agree.

However I hadn't based my
judgement solely on ride qualities alone for my Scott Columbus Pro Only .

As regard to your shite Kona, :(
My Kona is very nice riding, but it's still a shite Kona.
I'm pleased you enjoy the way you Kona rides, for me that's what its all about :cool:

Sorry however that you feel your Kona bike is shite.

Personally I'd get rid , buy a nice retro Scott :) , everyone knows they are way cool and ride really nice too :)

Ian

Re: Re:

Mr Universe":28rzl3y5 said:
FluffyChicken
Nice riding doesn't make it Cool.

Totally agree.

However I hadn't based my
judgement solely on ride qualities alone for my Scott Columbus Pro Only .

As regard to your shite Kona, :(
My Kona is very nice riding, but it's still a shite Kona.
I'm pleased you enjoy the way you Kona rides, for me that's what its all about :cool:

Sorry however that you feel your Kona bike is shite.

Personally I'd get rid , buy a nice retro Scott :) , everyone knows they are way cool and ride really nice too :)

Ian

Shhhhhh! Don't tell everyone! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

The Konas are terribly uncool bikes, like BMW cars, everyone has them, think they own the place and drive beautifully.
Just so uncool.

Scott's have the advantage there but they were doing well and then just messed it up the the carbon estay monstrosity and that just undid everything.
;-)

Back