Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Extremely Fine/ Excellent; Unused or nearly unused. Infrequent hairline markings. Has been a showcase display component for most of its post production life"

His "almost NOS" description puts shame to any of jimi's.

Attachments

• IMG_5388.JPG
    IMG_5388.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 913
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
shawnb":14lpg1sj said:
Kell":14lpg1sj said:
regan_ev":14lpg1sj said:

This item was ended early by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

Yeah. The price.

To put it into context I bought an identical post in as good as new condition for €100 back in the summer ;)

Flippin heck!! £427 for a post.. :shock: .... well a least I feel better when I buy a bike for half of that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back