25 years...... What's new? Karma writing competition MBUK

I want to go back to 1992 because i was young free and single and could cycle off road or on without a care in the world and had no commitments and all my family and was still 100% addicted to cycling before becoming a full time family taxi service the following year :facepalm: ..

Re:

I wanna go back to 92 cos one day this gorgeous New Jersey half Jewish/Indian UCL Phd customer came into my shop one sat afternoon and we fell in love. I gave her my biz card which i found out later ;) had a little red heart ink blodge on the back ( romantic or wot ? ) and the rest didnt we checked :LOL: Happy days !!!

The History Man":2joy49k9 said:
Tell us what happened
happy ending? Tragic tale?
Really need to know.

Couple truly madly deeply stuff....and as an ex champ rollerskater she could really ride, in all senses. Her incredible golden skin would shimmer in the morning when the sunlight first bouced off it in her flat in Kentish town....truly mind blowing relationship for 18mths. Saved her from a burglar once. So beautiful, so intelligent, so much fun to be around, a total full on rare connection in mind and spirit. Turns out women like that are very hard to find. We used to go away on WE riding adventures, diving hols etc amazing memories. Used to help her in the lab late at night doing her experiments.... We should have been together foreva....tying the knot was discussed all the time....but...

She was a twin, from a wealty NJ family. Her twin was the wild one, had a drug dealer headcase BF who literally burned the families home down and robbed it blind when the parents went away on a diving trip. My dream girl had to go home to help deal with her sister and the situation and didnt come back to the UK :((( They were inseparable twins....difficult to understand at the time but having met a few twins over the years...that almost unaturally strong bond cant be broken by a relationship with a man etc. Queue lot of trans Atlantic phone calls, tears etc She seemed to go quite loopy too....and people say hard drugs are harmless.

Anyway, from then on I switched off emotionally and just became a playa for many years. Sad probably but true. I can still see her waiting for me before our first date, sitting on step of the bike shop, her long dark wavy hair all beautifully tangled. Think Susanna Hoffs but with an incredible decolletage ;)

I am a soppy old git :facepalm:

Back