Hens teeth and Unicorn poo I have a Claud Butler Antaeus 653

iscervo":1htf1b2l said:
legrandefromage":1htf1b2l said:
Yup.
This one is true mansize at around 21/22"

Its a fake :shock: as they only didum up to 20" bigness.

I doubt it, it has the top tube Magura mounts and even a crusty Tioga Trail Dawg.

I'll measure it properly tomorrow.

Heres dcarlos' little one, you can just see the black cable guides on the top tube

DSCF5954.jpg

Heres one the same size

Attachments

• big ole Antaeus.jpg
    big ole Antaeus.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 568
Re: Re:

legrandefromage":2msvvjq7 said:

See its there, bottom right frame sizes 16" 18" 20" .
So either somebody has done a Photoshop of the catalogue or its Fake.

Then again it could be a Prototype built to gauge the interest from the larger gentleman cyclists of the day.

Re:

Perhaps the catalogue measurements are centre to centre? Might explain the extra inch :?:

Anyways, I'll look forward to more pics as well - not seen one of these on here for aaaaages!

Ok then sssssmart arses - the Antibody has unique drop-outs not featured on any of the other 531/501 frames

Explain that then? The Aunt Bessies Yorkshire puddings is most definitely not a Tesco own brand fakery.

If I get home early enough , I'll get the Antimicrobial from the shed and take some pictures.

Just be prepared for some of the worst fading know to man.

iscervo":3lkrk9lv said:
FYI even Aunt Bessie is a Fake as she is a fictional character & home made Yorkshire puddings are betterer .

I'm telling my mum on you - you made a smell...

Quit moaning otherwise you'll be on the list too.

Here you go, structurally sound but with more fade than Johnny Fade and the Fadettes with their greatest hit 'I was Neon now I'm Peach'

Attachments

• antaeus.jpg
    antaeus.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 462
Back