Re: Re:

Minifreak":17cmflsk said:
LeeDevelopment":17cmflsk said:
I'll have a bash, why not.

LeeDevelopment's 1993 Yeti ARC

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=356214

20160922_181302-01_zpstnhmxzi4.jpeg

20160922_181332-01_zpscy6ztica.jpeg

Couldn't you have waited for another month :LOL: Seriously though good luck buddy, lovely build.

Holly molley that's gonna split the Yeti vote in what was already a tough month.. Even though I'm seriously biased

We've almost got a competition with a competition over which one comes out on top.

sinnerman":3rdjkt07 said:
Golite4":3rdjkt07 said:
Here is a bike I wanted to bring back to her homeland. Received as a frame/fork/stem. Built up with mainly XC Pro drivetrain but a few special touches here and there. Black Onza Cantis like the ones originally designed by Boulder Bicycles. Syncros titanium seatpost. Small neon accents to reflect the period.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=357630

Is it still for sale then...?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131960460711? ... =ext,bu=bu
Not wishing to be a stick in the mud, but...
Can the Boulder be entered if it's been sold? Don't think rules allow for that, notwithstanding Rule 13 and all that, but if you don't own it, I thought you can't enter it unless doing so on behalf of the new owner, in which case they mus agree and have a build thread of their own and if it did win, they'd get the title of BoTM.
So is it in or out? :|

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Had a few options for an entry. Looks like we definately have enough Canadian content and those ARCs have the aluminum box ticked and than some.

I'll go with something creepy for Halloween.

Jimi911's 1992 Serotta T-Max
*Build thread in my signature

Back