Anyone in contact with RAFbikes?

Re:

bravo lads, what lovely gestures from all to help out if needed!

i have nothing outstanding, but did buy some tyres from Staf, and he was a pleasure to deal with. :cool:

wish you well Staf, been there, done that, as many on here have i have no doubt.

all the best my friend.

Hi Raf, good to hear from you. Please see pm: I'm still waiting for fork and stem . . . please see what you can do to get them over to me soon, cheers! Alex.

RAFbikes":14h2icjv said:
I lost the plot entirely earlier this year and currently live in a caravan, my house in Peterborough stands empty as I can't afford to live in it and all my left over bike stuff is in a neighbours spare bedroom, I've said he can take what he wants as he tinkers with bikes too, I'll get him to take some pictures of what's left and you can all take what you want for free I have just got back on the internet and I'm going back through all the messages on here, emails etc trying to piece everything together.

I thought I had sent everything off, so if anyone who has things outstanding can respond to the post with what's outstanding I'll try and find it.

As for the bad reputation bit I've traded on here for nearly a decade and never let anyone down before my life turned to shit and the same is true on the VW scene and it's partly the way people on the VW scene turned when i started to have problems that sent me over the edge and made me shut myself off from the world.

Staf.

Hello Staf,

Happy to know about you. I desire the best for you. I have recently sent to you a PM for remembering you that I haven't received my two rims. Last 8th of March I sent to you a payment of 170 GBPs by Paypal gift for "26inch 36H NOS 10/10 condition Silver Matching pair Mavic M231 CERAMIC" including tracked shipping to my adress.

Please, don't forget to ship to me this two rims (in the PM there is my shipping adress)

Thanks.

Thanks, LGF.
I've found a lot more about Mr Stafford than that, but I won't post it here.
Looks like two of us are just out of luck: he's decided to keep our money and disappear. I've adjusted my seller feedback accordingly.

Back