Anyone in contact with RAFbikes?

Just read through this (not been on RB for a while so catching up on stuff).

Interesting to see Magicbus pop up in the conversation.....he hasn't got a particularly good reputation over on the VW T25 facebook groups either.

Looks like the guy is having some proper issues - I bought my Indian Fire Trail off him several years ago and the transaction was smooth as. Absolutely no issues.

Good luck to those who have bits outstanding - and it's great to see how supporting the RB community has been over this (even if it may be wearing thin)!

legrandefromage":il4wjzkv said:
Hi guys.

Work has taken me everywhere but Peterborough. I WILL be in the area today so WILL have a nose around if I have time this afternoon. I have a list of bits owed although I'm not sure on what 'aware' is missing.

Mark

Hello legrandefromage,

Thanks for your help. I will be interested in paying you shipping costs if you can get from RAFbikes the articles I bought to him. Perhaps the other retrobiker called "aware" will be interested too. For what we know, we are the only 2 buyers who hasn't received the articles.

We are in contact. Thank you very much.

I think is the best and perhaps the only option.

Hi All

I have been in and around the area unannounced to keep an eye and see if I can actually get him at his house.I didnt want to write anything here in case he reads it and makes himself unavailable.

So far I have not managed to catch him in nor have I managed to get him on the phone.

I will give it another couple of weeks and keep trying.

thanks so much! More than kind of you.
It's probably not worth it at some point, if he's so hard to find . . .

Best,

I lost the plot entirely earlier this year and currently live in a caravan, my house in Peterborough stands empty as I can't afford to live in it and all my left over bike stuff is in a neighbours spare bedroom, I've said he can take what he wants as he tinkers with bikes too, I'll get him to take some pictures of what's left and you can all take what you want for free I have just got back on the internet and I'm going back through all the messages on here, emails etc trying to piece everything together.

I thought I had sent everything off, so if anyone who has things outstanding can respond to the post with what's outstanding I'll try and find it.

As for the bad reputation bit I've traded on here for nearly a decade and never let anyone down before my life turned to shit and the same is true on the VW scene and it's partly the way people on the VW scene turned when i started to have problems that sent me over the edge and made me shut myself off from the world.

Staf.

Its ok mate, we're all human and i would guess have all faced demons in our past. We all know things change and change again and with such reasons on the table understand fully.

I for one wish you every bit of luck for the future. :cool:

Re:

Agree with Dyna, hope you can get back on the horse and wish you all the best mate.

As for any outstanding stuff, if it doesn't turn up at your mates put a list on here and if I have the item in the spares box I'll send a karma replacement to the buyer.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1kdlrq90 said:
Agree with Dyna, hope you can get back on the horse and wish you all the best mate.

As for any outstanding stuff, if it doesn't turn up at your mates put a list on here and if I have the item in the spares box I'll send a karma replacement to the buyer.

Same here.
I've got a garage full of stuff I don't use, so would gladly help out if there's bits that people are waiting for..

Best of luck mate, and hope you continue getting things back together

Back