Manitou one (1) Replacement elastomers

mfhxgram

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have a set of mani one forks 1 1/8. I need a longer threaded steerer - any one know where I can get a replacement steerer from? thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

mfhxgram":23yg3vi1 said:
shawnb":23yg3vi1 said:
Or you can fit these lovely titanium ones...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/111551000356

Or you can buy a junk 1 1/8" fork and cut the steerer off. I've done it and you'd never know.....

bought one of these do you need a shim with them?

Nope bolt them straight on, remember to knock the lower race for the headset on from the bottom end of the steerer first! Will probably need a bit cut off to get it exact, I cut mine down at the bottom where the cut is hidden inside the crown as opposed to trying to get a good straight edge on the thread end.
Lovely bit of kit and nice knowing that it's titanium :cool:

Re:

out to try and replace the elastomers on my Manitou anyone know where to get the long allen key or the elastomers? thanks

Re:

Manitou+1+Manual+Page+5.jpg

key as shown in photo below

file.php

Back