BotM November 2015 - NOMINATIONS

Found some pics in all its guises... Can't remember the model but I'm sure it had titanium front triangle, you can just see the word on the top tube and the lugging(?) at the head tube and seat it had full LX group set. Bought it new but it wasn't brand new if you know what I mean, any ideas on model and year would be interesting to know

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 717
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 717
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 717
Grazer":x61g3cdq said:
any ideas on model and year would be interesting to know

Based only on the color of the pink head badge and the stem it could´ve been a Checker Pic CPXsomething. I don´t think they ever did Ti-stuff, but what do I know.

Cheers
IHR

Thanks,The pink sticker was stuck on by my son not original sorry should of said, definitely an m trax

Re: Re:

:D
captaincosmic":48kdwdf5 said:
Would be great to see the Marin half out of its red velvet bag
Pity about the saddle looks a bit like a fat lass gel pad special
Awesome find though ,once in a lifetime time capsule stuff
:D Yep, know what you mean about the saddle. If I was going to ride it then I would put something decent on it. For now I just want to keep as it came out of the shop. The saddle isn't as lardy as it looks though. Not compared to my bum, anyway.

Grazer":2tnd5xo6 said:
Found some pics in all its guises... Can't remember the model but I'm sure it had titanium front triangle, you can just see the word on the top tube and the lugging(?) at the head http://www.veterancycleclublibrary.org. ... %20Library).pdftube and seat it had full LX group set. Bought it new but it wasn't brand new if you know what I mean, any ideas on model and year would be interesting to know

Lovely frame I got one for my step son
It's similar frame as an M Trax Comp - few differences.

http://www.veterancycleclublibrary.org. ... %20Library).pdf

That link doesn't seem to work - go to the veterancycleclublibrary and its there under Raleigh M Trax 1997

heres mine:
mtrax.jpg

Back