Name me some Steel and Ti frames.....

Sunn. I have a more modern ti frame - but despite being too small, there are days when I much prefer my Sunn. It has an infectious sense of fun.

Re:

Thanks for the ideas so far guys, I do like a Dekerf.
Kona's are a nice frame, I will be looking at some.

Fluffy, thanks for the thread pointers, I'm on mt phone at the mo so will need to wait till I'm home to go more in depth on the search.
It's not a silly thread though, nothing wrong with people putting names and pictures up :)

Go for Ti and mirror polish it . You should be able to get something for a reasonable price and do the polishing yourself.
Then any Ano you put on will stand out and shine :D

Re:

Good advice that man.
But I love the brushed Ti look, I'm fed up of polishing frames lol.

I'm leaning towards Ti, never had one.
Will need to move on a chunk of other frames to clear some space that's for sure.
They for sale section will be getting a boost!

dyna-ti":cy0rykhb said:
Go for Ti and mirror polish it . You should be able to get something for a reasonable price and do the polishing yourself.
Then any Ano you put on will stand out and shine :D

You want a Race bike or an objet d'art?
If you want a race bike, you want the best;
Ritchey P series!

(Ca someone remind us how many world titles they won?)

Re:

Orange :D

The bike brand, not the colour ;) Vitamin T would be my 1st choice, or a Prestige or P7 next, and the Clockwork was a popular racers bike, always a few of them on the start line.

"Go for Ti and mirror polish it " did that with my Moots Rigor Mootis frame... major pain in the ass to polish Titanium but I wanted the logos and graphics in a polished -media blasted mix (tone on tone). Soo much work, it's a lot harder to polish than aluminum, now I know why there are not that many mirror finish Ti frames out there.

+1 on the Ritchey P series (those are really nice frames).
For Ti, why not go more exotic? Morati, Nuke Proof, WTB Phoenix in either steel or the more rare Ti version?

Surprising that nobody has mentioned Litespeed (pre-2000 before ABC cheapened them) or Lynskey (the founders of Litespeed back in business).

Back