KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

Re:

Anyhoo, meiner ist ein Schwartzer Attitude Rahmen mit eine RS MAG-21 Gabel... Rahmennummer ist AA3 und Rahmengrosse XS.

Yes we have the frame here. But without any contact details. So please post your contact.

If you dont want to post your contact here please ask with a "real name" not user name and send please also a proof from Tigern. We need a proof from Tigern that the frame you mentioned is your frame because Tigern brought it in. Without proof Tigern has to come to our shop to pick it up because he is at the moment our customer and owner of the frame.

Drama Llama :roll:

Vinnya77 has stated he has no interest in continuing with the convosation, so the decent thing to do would be to remove the pictures of his bike/frame. It is his property after all and would post them himself if he wanted them up here.

Your work look's great, but you bumped an old thread to start an argument / draw attention to yourself, that's how it looks to me.

Re: Re:

1Martin":1x81egdg said:
Anyhoo, meiner ist ein Schwartzer Attitude Rahmen mit eine RS MAG-21 Gabel... Rahmennummer ist AA3 und Rahmengrosse XS.

Yes we have the frame here. But without any contact details. So please post your contact.

If you dont want to post your contact here please ask with a "real name" not user name and send please also a proof from Tigern. We need a proof from Tigern that the frame you mentioned is your frame because Tigern brought it in. Without proof Tigern has to come to our shop to pick it up because he is at the moment our customer and owner of the frame.

haha, 22 months and then you come up with this :facepalm:

but in the interest of the real owners i will provide you the proof.

Re:

Why brining in frames without address and contact? We asked for a contact but no answer from your side. So please Tigern name the owners and the paintschemes of the frames you brought in that we can do our work.

I have sent my real name, address and other contact info (with pics if the frame) in a PM and got the same question back... Do you actually read messages or just skim over them?

We actually had contact through my private e-mail address up to last year, and everything was good (except time was taking longer) and I never had any word of you having the frame but no details about me being the owner (plus my name/address was on a printed sheet with the frame too.

So if Tigern confirmes this, all should be good?

Dennis

Re:

Tigern brought no printed sheet with address. So if you have a Tigern frame please contact Tigern and ask him to send me the printed sheet with your contact and frame details.

That's my Attitude in the background, the Storm one. I'm so excited it's finally almost finished, I was afraid it was never happening... Thanx for uploading this video, it's been indeed a long waiting list and it took a lot of patience but when I look at the work done on my frame it was all worth it (mine's been in there since the end of 2012 I think). I look forward to seeing my frame IRL... it's just stunning!!

Thanks for explaining in the video and all the best to your father and your family (and of course, yourself). Hope all turns out well :)

Back