LOTUS Sport - purple version

Richardcs

Retro Guru
Im tempted by this?! should I be?!!

somebody talk me into or out of it!!!

Id have to kindly ask him to ship it as Im not sure its worth a drive down from Manchester!!

Re:

Ahh...Errrr.... personally I wouldn't be getting too excited over that, for a minute I thought you were talking about one of the uber-cool carbon frame Lotus MTB's...

lotus.jpg

I'm no Expert, but that British Eagle version just doesn't do it for me, looks like a regular Aluminium frame with average components...and a Lotus badge for some prestige.

yep i think that's whats in my mind too - its pretending to be something it isnt, and what it is, is decidedly average - for the price, if i lived local, id prob offer 50 and its probably decent price at that just for the parts... but i think ive been woo'd by the name, and as you say...its just a british eagle really...

I posted this up in the ebay watch last week or so also mailed the seller for better pictures and had no reply at all

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back