For Sale **OFFICIAL RETROBIKE T-SHIRTS**

Hi everyone just to say that Bike Ninja is still open and we will be continuing through the lockdown. I'm very lucky in the I work from home so any contact with the outside world is minimal at best. Post will start to slow down though and I will be limiting post drops a bit more so if you do want any retro goodies under the Christmas tree remember to get the hints in early.

Stay safe everyone and get cracking with those lockdown #2 builds!

Re:

Great designs, particularly like the ‘Hip to be square’ had a green sweatshirt with that on BITD (gave it to my old man to do the gardening in).

Tim-Bike-Ninja":2prol1p2 said:
Hi everyone just to say that Bike Ninja is still open and we will be continuing through the lockdown. I'm very lucky in the I work from home so any contact with the outside world is minimal at best. Post will start to slow down though and I will be limiting post drops a bit more so if you do want any retro goodies under the Christmas tree remember to get the hints in early.

Do you have a date for when the calendar will be available? :D

Peachy!":1fdf6atd said:
Tim-Bike-Ninja":1fdf6atd said:

Do you have a date for when the calendar will be available? :D
Will go on pre order in the next week or so. Pages are pretty much all done and now working through getting permission for reproducing all the logos...... the fun bit... :roll: takes a while but an important part.

Re: Re:

dw_uk2000":ictyhxlg said:
Great designs, particularly like the ‘Hip to be square’ had a green sweatshirt with that on BITD (gave it to my old man to do the gardening in).

Yeah I love the Pace bits so its one I love doing as well.

Back