For Sale **OFFICIAL RETROBIKE T-SHIRTS**

Re: **ALL NEW OFFICIAL RETROBIKE MERCHANDISE**

Looks good. We have bought the Retrobike calendar from Bike Ninja as a Christmas present for the other half.

Re:

Received my ‘new’ Retrobike Tee’s today - absolutely Ace!
The thumbshifter design is great- and as a pace fan, the ‘Hip to be square’ is perfect....was after an original but the likelihood of getting one of those would have been slim.

Ordered the next size up though (no my waistline hasn’t expanded!!) as I’d purchased some Onza and Pace ones back in April and the length has shrunk on a couple of them after 8 months of washing and wearing.
The ‘Dart/Smoke’ one always gets great comments from those that ‘get it’

Hats off to Tim for some great Retro Tee’s - great designs and quick delivery.

boy"O"boy

Re:

Sorry everyone, had an absolute mare over the last 48hrs. Web hosting company royally did me over so been trying to pick up the pieces..... :facepalm: Just having to add it all again but will be online shortly (I'm working through it now).

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":3mxy9zm9 said:
Received my ‘new’ Retrobike Tee’s today - absolutely Ace!
The thumbshifter design is great- and as a pace fan, the ‘Hip to be square’ is perfect....was after an original but the likelihood of getting one of those would have been slim.

Ordered the next size up though (no my waistline hasn’t expanded!!) as I’d purchased some Onza and Pace ones back in April and the length has shrunk on a couple of them after 8 months of washing and wearing.
The ‘Dart/Smoke’ one always gets great comments from those that ‘get it’

Hats off to Tim for some great Retro Tee’s - great designs and quick delivery.

boy"O"boy

NOS ;)

Cheers for the order :cool:

I really love RB, and it is logical to sell merchandise.
But I get a mixed feeling when I see the homepage not being updated for ages with the BOTM and all, and now it does get updated with this new merchandise...
Jon isn't responding to my and others PM's, but does have the time to open this topic.
I know it all takes a lot of time from volounteers and Jon doesn't make a lot of money with this.
But I feel that when you sell merchandise of a website, first make sure the website is what it should be.

Jamis Diablo":2y3ao3rt said:
But I get a mixed feeling when I see the homepage not being updated for ages with the BOTM and all, and now it does get updated with this new merchandise...
Jon isn't responding to my and others PM's, but does have the time to open this topic.
I know it all takes a lot of time from volounteers and Jon doesn't make a lot of money with this.
But I feel that when you sell merchandise of a website, first make sure the website is what it should be.
I would just add that the merchandise came about probably from my persistence. This was a proposal that I brought to RB rather than John initiating anything. I realise that doesn't cover all that you have mentioned but might help understand how it came about.

Tim
Bike Ninja

Jamis Diablo":f3jzo5zp said:

My thoughts exactly. If there's a cut of revenues from the merchandise going back into this site and the long awaited overhaul then that's all good. We wait with baited breath...

Let's keep this focused on the new shirts etc., plenty of other threads to discuss the site's vintage software and lack of front page updates.

Tim liaised in the main with Chris (aka longun) when coming up with these new designs fwiw.

Back